Monday, February 7, 2011

LINKY TOOL - IMPORTANT

To all my lovely followers,

The linky tool has been deactivated - they have started charging for their service - I got a written assurance that since it was the first time I was using it, I had a trial period of 1 month and that Brent Briggs the owner would keep my account active as a trial - Apparently, he did not hold good on his word and now my link has been deactivated - I am hoping to restore soon along with all the entries that were posted to it. I am frustrated that this has happened on my own behalf and on the behalf of those of you who linked your delicious desserts to my event because I thought it would save us all some work! - But, if you have a moment, please resend them to priyamahadevan@hotmail.com

Thanks and love...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Priya

    I hope you will join us this month for Kerala Kitchen for the month of February over at Ria of Ria's collection

    http://riascollection.blogspot.com/2011/02/nutella-coconut-milk-bread-pudding-for.html

    will be awesome to have you!

    ReplyDelete