Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cluster Awards - Passing on the Kindness Shown

Have you had your kindness show, pass it on, for it is not thine alone, pass it on...
I would ideally like to share these awards with ALL my blogger friends, but I have been asked to share with 15 – not working I could not leave out a few of these bloggers so I have stretched the 15 quite far to make fifteeeeen whom I’ve gotten to know better recently. I am counting on you stopping by to see this post - Please pardon me if I am late in contacting you personally - but they are here for whenever you get to it
I like each of their blogs for different reasons and I invite you, if you haven’t already had a chance to be there, to visit their wonderful blogs.
stylish-blogger

These are awards I have recently recd. from Mina Joshi of Authentic Veggie Recipes, and Kaveri Venkatesh  Palakkad Cooking - Thank you both you rock! I am also to share 7 things about myself -hmm lemme think!

7+ things about me (as you can tell, i don’t let a number restrict me ;)

  1. I am constantly aware that life is not certainty but death is a done deal
  2. Because of this I like to constantly express my love for my family, friends and life in general. Also importantly, I want to eat healthy and exercise so that I can live to be a grand old lady still doing my yoga!
  3. I have deep faith in God and am thankful for everything that he has given me, especially my family, husband and children – so try to do random acts of kindness
  4. I believe in complete honesty but only to the extent that it does not hurt someone’s feelings – I think a positive comment to anyone goes a LONG way
  5. I teach a yoga class every Thursday for my neighborhood ladies. I have taught dance for over 10 years, but I am trying to ease up on this! I am very proud and honored by the last two...read on!
  6. I was a political correspondent in India and have met and been hugged by Mother Teresa – I also got to do some work for her in New Delhi where I lived at that time (seems like another life )
  7. I have also met Sir Edmund Hilary (our first man on the Everest) and interviewed him. In fact, I’ve gone to Mt. Cook in New Zealand where Sir Hilary practiced climbing before he took on Mt. Everest
I request the ladies I’ve recently gotten to know through their lovely blogs to please share this award and I want to thank Mina Joshi for giving me a chance to make myself known a little better to my blogger friends. Love you all for making this a wonderful experience.

21 comments:

  1. Wow Priya..Lovely to red about some of the wonderful things you have done and some of the stuff you continue to do!! Keep up the dancing and yoga!! You'll appreciate it when you are my age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Priya!!! Congrats for the awards. After reading all those things about you, I feel proud to interact with you even virtually. Thanks for sharing the awards with me dear. Keep rocking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats dear...keep rocking!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rock on Gal - a little more about you we know now and 6 th & 7 th point is indeed awesome ---great !! Keep up the lovely work and spread love n cheers always !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your awards dear, wish you many many more, great to know more about you..keep rocking:)
    Thank you so much for sharing these lovely awards..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your well deserved awards, dear!
    It is a pleasure to get to know you a little through this post :-) You are doing very interesting things and have a very nice and kind mind!
    Thanks a billion for sharing the awards with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on ur awards !! Thank u so much for sharing these lovely awards..Love n cheers dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Priya
    Congrats on your awards my dear.It is great to know about you,wonderful, congrats once again.And thanks to share this lovely awards with me.
    Warm greetings
    rani

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulation on ur award... & hey...one more for u... :))

    chk ths link

    Hands of health. Was very tasty. Also congratulations for the prize.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on those well-deserved awards, good to know more about you. Yeah, the last two points are amazing...kudos to you and you shld cherish it:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on those well deserved awards! Great to know a multi talented friend through blogging. Thanks so much for including me in your list of wonderful bloggers. TC

    http://treatntrick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely priya u really deserve this and congrats. Thank u for passing me this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Priya for those lovely awards
    http://entepachakalokam.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I feel proud of u priya and u have immense talents....thak for ur award.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats for the awards Priya.
    Nice to know a lot more about you. Lovely lady with great talents all put to good use. May your awards increase and you pass on some more to me!! (hehe I am pretty exited)

    Thanks Priya for the awards. Please let me know what I should be doing next.( as I am unsure of this step).
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on ur awards dear... That was simply awesome.. u r truly talented dear... Loved knowing about u :)
    Thanks a lot for sharing with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats dear...wish you many more...
    Oh dear...I dint collect this....I might have missed your post...sorry for that...
    Thanks a lot for sharing this with me...will collect it soon(by this weekend)

    ReplyDelete